Monday

What are you Reading on Mondays? (Week 7/13/09)


For everyone elses responses, please visit J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. What am I reading this week?


Last week I read the following:
The Wolves' Keeper Legend - Silvia Weber [review]
Last Light Over Carolina - Mary Alice Monroe [review]
One Scream Away - Kate Brady [review]
Summer House - Nancy Thayer [review]

I reviewed the following:
How Perfect Is That - Sarah Bird [review]
Knight of Desire - Margaret Mallory [review]

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had an awesome week last week!

Jess said...

I am looking forward to you review of Ravens -- I hear it is intense.

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Wow! You had a great reading week and an awesome one ahead of you! I enjoyed the Friday Night Knitting Club!

Darlene said...

You've got some good ones going this week. I can't wait to see what you think of The Friday Night Knitting Club.

Teddyree said...

Great line-up. I have Before I Die and Friday Night Knitting Club on my bookshelf to read too. Happy Reading

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Great list. I'm reading Summer House this week!

The Reading Momster said...

I so much wanted to get the Friday Night Knitting Club !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit