Friday

What's in a Name Challenge 2009 Wrap-Up


I completed the What's in a Name Reading Challenge. Here is the link to my original post. These were the final titles I chose for the challenge.

My list:
1. The Thief Lord - Cornelia Funke (completed 1/29/09)
2. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark Haddon (completed 1/07/09)
3. The Mistress's Daughter - A.M. Homes (completed 3/03/09)
4. Where the Heart Is - Billie Letts (completed 1/05/09)
5. Summer House - Nancy Thayer (completed - 7/16/09)
6. Blindness - José Saramago (completed 1/11/09)

2 comments:

Book Dragon said...

Congratulations! I've still got two left.

Jess said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge. I absolutely loved The Curious Incident and Where the Heart is. I recently picked up Made in the USA by Letts. Have you read it? If so, what did you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit