Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 12/07/09)

I have a major headache right now... ugh. This will be a short one to say the least. My kids were sick all last week and to top it off last night my daughter spent all night screaming at the top of her lungs due to an earache... luckily after seeing the doctor, some antibiotics and some numbing ear drops she has finally passed out. Mommy plans on doing the same thing shortly.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:




Last week I read the following:
- A Touch of Dead - Charlaine Harris
- Home in Time for Christmas - Heather Graham
- Knight of Pleasure - Margaret Mallory
- It Happened One Night - Lisa Dale

I reviewed the following:
- The Recipe Club: A Tale of Food and Friendship - Andrea Israel & Nancy Garfinkel [review]
- Meridian - Amber Kizer [review]
- Half Broke Horse - Jeannette Walls [review]
- Ciao Bella - Gina Buonaguro & Janice Kirk [review]

And now I'm off to nap. Have a great reading week. Toodles.

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I have been wanting to read A Kiss in Time.
:)
Santa makes me giggle.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading The Everafter right now. It's really interesting.

Happy reading! :D

Unknown said...

Nely, I can't wait to read your review of You Better Not Cry! The cover is hilarious and I hope it's at least as good. If it is, it lands on Mt. TBR right away - no waiting time...

brizmus said...

You read SO many books in a week! Wow! I read about 8 a month. I can't wait to hear about the Everafter and About Jane.
Hope you're feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit