Hello friends! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. I myself had a fantastic one - I've been loving the cool weather here in South Florida. Been catching up on my
Bones reading, enjoying time with the husband, kids and close friends.
Here's what I plan on reading this week:
Last week I read the following:
- The Debutante by Kathleen Tessaro [review]
- Ten Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean
- Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
- When the Stars Go Blue by Caridad Ferrer
I reviewed the following:
- Love, Inc. by Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout [review]
- The Diamond of Darkhold by Jeanne DuPrau [review]
- The Red Umbrella by Cristina Diaz Gonzalez [review]
As I'm sure you can all tell, I'm in a "Christmassy" mood already. The blog is decked out, (thanks to the phenomenal Danny), the iPod is set to holiday tunes, and I'm ready to snuggle up with some hot chocolate. But what I'm really ready for is to crack open those holiday books. I can't wait to start reading them because you know they make me feel warm and toasty inside. The 2010 Holiday Reading Challenge starts today! You will shortly find posts for your holiday reading reviews as well as for challenge wrap-up links. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see all your reviews.
Tomorrow on the Bookcase of the Week we'll have the lovely gals from Paranormal Haven - Stephanie & Athenna. So stay tuned to check out their bookcases. Also stay tuned for some spectacular giveaways I have coming up.