Thursday

same 'ol

First let me start by saying how wonderful it is to get home to a clean house. $80 is so worth it! I get home and it's like a treat. So, of course, I was in heaven yesterday when I got home. I got my stuff from scrapbook.com and my contacts. So, yay me! It was like x-mas when I saw boxes with my name on them. Not to mention there was even snow - since they packed the stuff with those little styrofoam particles that the kids threw all around the place.

I'm finally more than halfway through The Poisonwood Bible. Now I'm dying to get back to reading as it's gotten really good. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it today. I've gone overboard with books though. I have about 15 books lined up to read. I can't wait to get to them. I'm really considering starting 2 or 3 at the same time. I'm just not sure how much attention I would put to one that doesn't start off as good as another. So I'm going to refrain from doing that. Some of the books are borrowed though so I'm trying to get those out of the way first. But between the one's I have that are mine and the one's that are loaned it may be closer to 20 books. So much to read, so little time. Yet, I'm loving it!

I was thinking to go back to school within the next 2 - 3 years. I think I want to become a book editor. I would be in heaven if I were to get paid to read books. Wouldn't that just be awesome. My husband is all for it. Let's see if the motivation is still there in a few years. It might just be worth a try.

30th Birthday is now in 2 days. Hopefully, the hubby took care of preparing something fun. We shall see. I'm still getting all prettied up whether there are plans or not. Manicure, pedicure and wax were yesterday. At 4:30pm today is hair (dye, cut and style). I'm thinking of going lighter - but will decide when I'm there. Maybe I'll surprise everyone tomorrow. Also need to buy something to wear. So I plan on going shopping tonight.

And well, that's all I got - same ol' crap.

Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible

Current movie/tv obsession: Chowder

iTunes Loop: Taylor Swift

2 comments:

Anais said...

Lol.

Get back to school dork! Don't wait 2-3 years cuz in 2-3 years you can be almost done! Duh!

Plus you should always have an education cuz you never know when you will need it!

Anais said...

oh BTW ... I blogged.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit