Friday

This sh*t only happens to me

I should be released from the hospital some time this morning. Although I'm still not 100% I feel better than I did yesterday so that's a good sign. Now I'm worried about the wedding tomorrow. How am I going to attend my brothers wedding tomorrow when I feel and look like I've been in the hospital for 3.5 days. So much for getting my wax, mani/pedi, hair dyed, etc. Now even if I do go to the wedding I gotta look like a sasquatch - and the hospital pallor that I have acquired really does nothing for my complexion.

I still got a hair and make-up appointment scheduled for tomorrow. But I have to buy shoes for me, both kids, and a pair of pants for James. Yea, tell me about it.

THIS SHIT ONLY HAPPENS TO ME!

Current book-in-progress: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
Current movie/tv obsession: What Not to Wear
iTunes Loop: none

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit