Thursday

Thursday

Not much going on today. Tired- since I decided to finish reading my book last night and didn't actually finish it 'till 12:30a. But I couldn't put it down, I was crying, it was great. I started reading Second Glance today, I'm really liking Jodi Piccoult. It's Thursday already - the workday is almost over. Friday tomorrow, my dad's birthday. I plan on getting him a little cake and taking the kids over so they can sing him Happy Birthday. Then we have Disney on Ice on Saturday and Sunday we have Gillian's birthday party. So Jenna is ecstatic about the whole thing. Me not so much. I sorta wanted to relax. Will do my best to work on that.

Current book-in-progress: Second Glance
Current movie/tv obsession: America's Got Talent
iTunes Loop: Whine Up - Kat DeLuna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit