Wednesday

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

First I want to say that I absolutely love the name of the main character: SOOKIE STACKHOUSE - I find it so imaginative and creative. This book is junk food for the brain. It's also a little like crack, you just NEED that next book. I will admit I passed this book several times while at the book store and once I picked it up all I could think about was "one should never judge a book by its cover". Let's be honest, it's hard not to. Despite what this book's cover leads you to believe, the book is not for kiddies and a surprisingly fun read. A new take on the vampire genre that will leave you craving the next installment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit