Friday

Friday

If I can get a babysitter tonight I will drag my hubby to the movies so we can watch The Secret Life of Bees. I absolutely loved this book and I can't wait to see the movie. We also have tickets tomorrow to go see Hairspray so I'm excited about that too. I love Broadway and since I'm nowhere near New York, I go see whatever shows are travelling. It's my fix!

I've been holding back on buying tickets for some of the shows coming now in November and December because I normally spend about $200 on our tickets and I'm saving for Christmas. But come January I'm back to buying normally - plus there are so many great shows coming in the beginning of the year (i.e. Cats, Jersey Boys, Chicago, Mama Mia!) just to name a few. I MUST SEE THEM ALL!

Nothing much else planned for the weekend. I have to clean house, wash, dry and put away clothes, change bed sheets in all 3 rooms, etc. fun times! I also want to try to take Jenna to the park with her bike so she can ride around in a bigger space than my backyard.

Current book-in-progress: Living Dead in Dallas
Current movie/tv obsession: Grey's Anatomy
iTunes Loop: Fools in Love - Inara George

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit