Tuesday

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

Sookie’s adventures continue within the vampire realm in this book. As always, she is at the core of all of the danger and somehow comes out [mostly] unscathed. I can’t express how much I continue to love this series. Sookie is an unexpected hero. She is holding her own against the vamps that would use her -- a great example of how to survive and thrive when life gives you lemons. I’m a bit saddened that this is already the 7th book - meaning one more to go ‘till I have to wait for April ‘09 to get the next installment. Still rooting for Eric!

1 comment:

Beth F said...

Ok, I have to catch up to you and decide between Bill and Eric. I just got the third one from the library, so I'll be getting to it very soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit