Tuesday

Is it 11/21 yet?

I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!


In honor of how excited I am about Twilight hitting theaters in 10 days - I found this quick little widget - not to mention I was bored.

What can I say, it's Tuesday. Tuesday's are boring. Especially Tuesday's that are a holiday, that there is no mail and banks are closed. That since I work in law firm you would assume would also be closed since the COURT is closed. But no siree, not I. I am stuck here at work - making believe to work - because I am boycotting the fact that we are here at work in the first place. Not to mention every time I call another firm, they are closed for the holiday. So there's not much I could get done anyway - hmph. (end rant)

Last night the hubby and I were able to hang out. I didn't get much reading done, but we were able to snuggle up and watch Journey to the Center of the Earth with Brandon Frasier. I found it to be really funny and great for any kid to watch.

The kids spent most of the night in their respective beds so we were even able to sleep without having them sneak into our bed throughout the night. It's no fun to wake up with little toes up your nose or in your mouth...

Other than that, not much else going on. I have our firm Book Club tomorrow - so that should be fun. We meet once a month during our lunch hour and pick a book to read and discuss the prior months slection. For the past 3 months I haven't been able to read the selection because I've already read it. Which is fine with me since I read so much anyway - but I'm hoping they pick something this month that I haven't read.

That's all I got. I'm off to surf the web and do some shopping. hehe. Tootles.

Current book-in-progress: Grace
Current movie/tv obsession: Journey to the Center of the Earth
iTunes Loop: A Little Too Late - Toby Keith

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Thanks for the Twilight quiz. Something fun to do during a work break!

Beth F said...

RYC: I'm still laughing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit