Tuesday

20 in 2009 Book Challenge

-Welcome to the 2009 book challenge.
-The goal for this challenge is to read 20 books in the 2009.
-Why did I create this challenge?
Well, I looked about at all of the various book challenges out there and, though creative, none of them interested me. They were all so specific or small in their goal number that I decided to create my own challenge.
-Would you like to take part of the 2009 challenge?
Well, all you have to do is comment below and say that you want to participate. In your comment, state your name, your email and the URL of the page where you will track your book reading progress.
-I would recommend reading the rules, too, in order to understand what this challenge is about. -Since you will also need to create a page/book post that tracks your progress, you can read a little more about posts here. If I do not get the information that I need, I will not be able to add you to the challenge.
-Winners will get a website award declaring that they have successfully completed the 2009 challenge.
-When you have read all 20 books in 2009, leave a comment here for your award.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have already joined a challenge of 25 in 2009 ;) and 100 in 1001 days :)

so it think i will anyways be doing this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit