Thursday

Thursday Tunes (Ingrid Michaelson)

Thursday Tunes is once again being hosted by S.Krishna. For everyone else's picks this week, please click on over to her site.

My pick this week for Thursday Tunes is Ingrid Michaelson.

I'm sure you can all remember this catchy tune from those Old Navy commercials they played about two winter's ago. Yeah, I was one of those people who loved the song the moment I heard it on tv; googled it immediately; and was introduced to Ingrid Michaelson. As I'm sure you've been able to tell already... I really like this folksy type music - and she is one of the really good one's out there.

Here are some of my faves from Ingrid:




and then there is:

Winter Song performed by both her and Sara Bareilles (yes, that's a 2 for 1) I love them both.

I love all her songs to be honest, but these were the one's that I was able to find through youtube. Enjoy Ingrid and if you get the chance to buy her CD, get it, the whole thing is fantastic.

3 comments:

S. Krishna said...

Ooh, I do love Ingrid Michaelson and that is the cutest picture of her and the watermelon! Thanks for playing along!

Beth F said...

Thanks!! She is new to me (well, I remember the commercial). I just finished listening to all the song. I'm a total folkie!

ibeeeg said...

I love her voice!!!
I am going to check her out more. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit