Monday

What are you Reading on Mondays? (Week 10/19/09)


For everyone else's responses, please visit J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. What am I reading this week:



Last week I read the following:

- Oh. My. Gods. - Tera Lynn Childs
- Ruined: A Ghost Story - Paula Morris
- A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb
- Beastly - Alex Flinn
- Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror - Chris Priestly
- Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
- A Marquis to Marry - Amelia Gray

I reviewed the following:

- Another Faust - Daniel and Dina Nayeri [review/giveaway]
- Dying to Meet You: 43 Old Cemetery Road - Kate Klise and M. Sarah Klise [review]
- The Return - Victoria Hislop [review]
- Tall, Dark & Fangsome - Michelle Rowen [review/giveaway]
- The Magician's Elephant - Kate DiCamillo [review]

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow you read a lot last week! Great job! Happy reading this week.
Jennifer
http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-mondays.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

I <3 the title of "Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen." How cute is that?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read what you think about Meridian and Jessica's Guide..

Nina said...

great books you read. Enjoy this week. :)

Marie said...

I loved Jessica's Guide -- it was such a fun read!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Wow, that's quite a streak you've got going! Enjoy your reading this week : )

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read Alex Flinn's book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit