Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 7/12/10)

Happy Monday friends! I enjoyed my short work week last week, but I must confess it felt like the longest shortest week ever... not sure if that makes sense to you, but it does to me. I was so busy with work, kids, household chores, etc... bleh. Luckily, I was happy with how much reading I got done. I actually read some very good books - so in the end, I was a happy girl. :)

Here's what I plan on reading this week:




Last week I read the following:
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Dracula in Love by Karen Essex
- The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
- Hidden Wives by Claire Avery
- Vision in White by Nora Roberts

I reviewed the following:
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith [review]
- Go Ask Alice by Anonymous [review]
- Wildthorn by Jane Eagland [review]

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Cackleberry Homestead said...

Great week last week. I am curretnly reading Bed of Roses and loving it and have One Season of Sunshine on my tbr pile. I'm dying to read Hex Hall. And because of your post I found that I can get The Summer I turned Pretty from my library - I love Jenny Han.

Have a great week!

YA Book Queen said...

Loved Hex Hall and TSITP! Hope you enjoy all of them! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit