Wednesday

Book Soulmates Scavenger Hunt

Well good morning!!  Now I know most of you know my besties over at Book♥Soulmates (and if you don't, well then head on over there and say Hi!)...

Well anyway, my besties are having this great Scavenger Hunt for the holidays with all these great books they're giving away and today is my lucky Scavenger Hunt "letter" day... that's right!  If you are reading this post, then you are most likely participating in their uber cool Scavenger Hunt and therefore are looking for the next letter to solve your scrambled word.  So make a note, jot it down and don't forget it - because it'll only be up for 3 days.

Today's letter is:
Sorry but time is up...

Good luck lovelies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit