Thursday

Sarah MacLean fans!

I am in love with Sarah MacLean's romance novels -  Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake and the more recent Ten Ways to be Adored When Landing a Lord.  Well, they've finally revealed the cover of and teaser synopsis for the next in the series... Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart.

Here it is in all its "radioactive pink" glory:
She lives for passion 
Bold, impulsive, and a magnet for trouble, Juliana Fiori is no simpering English miss. She refuses to play by society's rules: she speaks her mind, cares nothing for the approval of the ton, and can throw a punch with remarkable accuracy. Her scandalous nature makes her a favorite subject of London's most practiced gossips...and precisely the kind of woman the Duke of Leighton wants far far away from him. 

He swears by reputation.  

Scandal is the last thing Simon Pearson has room for in his well-ordered world. The Duke of Disdain is too focused on keeping his title untainted and his secrets unknown. But when he discovers Juliana hiding in his carriage late one evening--risking everything he holds dear--he swears to teach the reckless beauty a lesson in propriety. 

She has other plans, however; she wants two weeks to prove that even an unflappable duke is not above passion.
 How exciting right!  I cannot wait!  Look for it in stores 4/26/11.

7 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I don't really know much of Sarah MacLean, but I'm excited for you! :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Me, too, Nely! I can't wait :-)

Jennifer Rummel said...

I can't wait either. I <3 these books!

Book Soulmates said...

O-M-G!!!!! I cannot wait for this book!

I lurrrrve Sarah MacLean!
♥Isalys

The Romance Girl said...

I haven't read any Sarah MacLean yet, but she's definitely in my TBR pile. I absolutely adore the titles in this series.

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Title is cool but not as great as the first two I think.... Can't believe there's going to be another one out already! Nice.

Sissa said...

This one sounds really good. ^^

Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit