Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 2/14/11)

HAPPY V-DAY FRIENDS!

I love Valentine's Day!  I love the corniness of it all...  the flowers, the candies, the balloons, even the stuffed teddy bears.  I really don't care for the expensive gifts on a day like today.  I want a card and a box of chocolates just saying I LURV YOU!  Nothing else.  I hope you guys get exactly what you want too.  The hubster took me to dinner on Friday night for a pre-V-day celebration and we ate fantastic food and then went to a club and danced the night away.  We had a great time!  Love was definitely in the air...  haha

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

 Last week I read the following:
- It Happened One Season by Various Authors
- On the Hunt by Various Authors
- Will Work for Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris
- The Princess in his Bed by Lila DiPasqua
**in other words, nothing that I had scheduled to read... now I have to catch up. ugh

I reviewed the following: 
- Rosebush by Michele Jaffe [review]
- Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? by Max Brallier [review]
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge [review]
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin [review

Have a great week friends.  Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice! What fun! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Oh you have some fantastic books coming up! I am reading more "normal" romance this month :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit