Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 2/21/11)

Good day friends. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I spent most of mine preparing for my boy's birthday party this upcoming weekend. He's turning 4! He's a big boy already. *pouts* So, that means I got zero reading done. I was just too tired the rest of the time to do anything but sleep. I did go see I Am Number Four though.*swoons*  Alex Pettyfer is a cutie.  I wonder if he digs older women.  I'm just a young 32. :)  I thought the movie was great and it stayed (mostly) true to the book.  It's actually one of the first movies that I see after reading the book that I wasn't disappointed by.  If you haven't read the book at least check out the movie.  It was great!


Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Last week I read the following:
- The Countess by Lynsay Sands
- Shimmer by Alyson Noel
- Numbers: The Chaso by Rachel Ward
- Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
- I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson 

I reviewed the following: 
- Switched by Amanda Hocking [review]
- Shimmer by Alyson Noel [review/giveaway]
- Starstruck by Cyn Balgo [review]
- Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole [review]
- Divergent by Veronica Roth [review]

Have a great week friends.  Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Kailana said...

The Fall was a very dark book. Hope you like it!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I think I would like to see the movie I AM Number Four. I had the book but gave it to my College son to read as I wasnt sure if I would ever get to it.

Linda said...

I saw the movie, Pan's Labyrinth. It was a little confusing. Hopefully Del Toro's, The Fall, will not be so bad.

princesalinda22@hotmail.com

Valerie said...

I saw 'I Am Number Four' the other and loved it. I actually ran to my nearest bookstore after the movie and picked up the book. :) I can't wait to start reading it.

Lola said...

I really want to see I am Number Four as well! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit