Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 1/30/12)

[via WeHeartIt]

Happy Monday friends!  Gosh, it's been a while since I've actually pre-planned what I'm reading throughout the week.  Lately it's been more of a "touch and go" scheme.  But I'm doing my best to get back on track and catching up with the tons of books I now have sitting around that haven't been touched.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Here's what I read last week:
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Lover Unleashed by J. R. Ward
- The Ghoul Next Door by Lisi Harrison
- Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore

I reviewed the following:
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins [review]
- Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie [review]
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols [review]
- Damned by Chuck Palahniuk [review]
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire [review]

Have a great week friends. Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I have the Sarah M. book on my wishlist---I can't wait to see what you think :)

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Ack! I need to get started on that Unearthly series. I keep hearing the best things about it, plus the covers are so pretty.

Happy Reading, Nelly. :)

Book Soulmates said...

Welcome back homegirl!!

I want to get HALLOWED this week. I'm really in the mood to read it :) And the Sarah MacLean one because you know I have mad love for her!

♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

A Musing Mother said...

You got Lola?! I hate you just a little bit.

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Oh my! I'm so jealous that you're reading Sarah Maclean's newest this week! I want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit