Monday

A Case of the Monday's

I'm sitting at my desk and it is raining outside. I would give anything to be in bed right now. Sleeping, cuddled up under my covers... ahhh. But nope, instead I'm here trying to work but keep getting distracted and going online to view one thing or another.

I'm excited for the weekend though. I plan on watching Mamma Mia! with Jennifer on Saturday morning and then we're off to our Crop Therapy! Yep, we have the Love Bug class at 3p and at 5p starts our crop. I'm so excited and just in need for the time away from everyone. Just me that day. No kids, no hubbie, just friends and scrapbooking. I'm trying to do this once a month. I consider it therapeutic.

The baby woke up sick today. I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with him, but he's not acting the way he usually does. He doesn't have a fever, but he's definitely crying a lot. Hopefully, it's nothing. We shall have to see - ugh.

Current book-in-progress: The Boelyn Inheritance

Current movie/tv obsession: Picture This

iTunes Loop: Soulmate by Natasha Beddingfield (I am still loving this song)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit