Monday

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

Although I went out and got this book midnight the day it came out, I waited and prolonged as much as possible since I wanted to savor every moment. When I read all the bad reviews I got worried that I was in for a huge disappointment. But that was definitely not the case. Yes, this one was different from her other books in many ways, you don't get as much time with the core characters as I would have preferred, and it felt a little rushed at times, but you can certainly find something to complain about with any book. Considering that I am a romantic at heart, I was thrilled that everything I hoped for happened and was surprised and happy with all the things I didn't hope for but got anyway. I was afraid nothing was going to happen. Happily something did *wink*. My main complaint with this book is only that it's over now!!! I loved the final installment of this series and look forward to reading Edwards story in Midnight Sun.

If this book doesn't want to make you be a vampire, I don’t know what will!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit