Monday

Weekend Recap and Monday Blues

Weekend's over and I'm back to work (with the boss back from vacation) - ugh.

On Saturday I finally got picked up and we headed to the Keys for Anais' bachelorette getaway.

We had a girlie weekend. We went to the Theater of the Sea and I did glass-bottom boat while some of the girls did snorkelling, then dinner and that was about it. Nothing too wild and crazy. Just away from the normal day to day stuff which was great.

I haven't been able to upload my pics yet but here are some that I stole from Anais:



More pics to come later... I got home at 2pm yesterday so I convinced Julio to go to the movies and we were finally able to see The Dark Knight. What a great movie! So demented and dark - loved it. We also saw the movie Awake - that movie made me soooo anxious. I couldn't deal with that poor man feeling everything while on the operating table. I couldn't even fathom it. I had bad dreams all night about it. That's some crazy shit.

Current book-in-progress: Breaking Dawn
and Chasing Harry Winston
Current movie/tv obsession: The Dark Knight
iTunes Loop: Over - Daughtry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit