Tuesday

Nely's Birthday Bash - the 30th Edition (part deux)

So here are pics of the event that was my birthday. I must say I had a total blast and was so grateful to all who came out. It's was unforgettable to say the least. Here goes:


Here we are at Tatu where we began the night. Dinner was fantastic I might add.




I'm still missing a few pics of German and Angela and Mike and Anais which I will post later.

All I can say is, DON'T EVEN ASK!


I love it... that's what got her knocked up in the first place. Look at that puta face.

From there we headed to 88's Dueling Pianos





Anais and me - I think that was called a Red-Headed Slut.

BEFORE AFTER

The third wheel. =)





This is what I call peer pressure.


And then there was the whole "birthday girl" get on stage thing.... Yea, that was fun. They made us do the whole Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes thing... right you try doing that when you're tipsy as shit.




And then there was the dirty version.. Head, Shoulders, Boobs and Ass.

She so totally did not grab my boobs. But I totally fondled/molested her. I'm sure she dreamt of me that night.


The night was quite a success! I'm the weiner!!!!!!!!!!!

There are still more pics which I promise to post up tonight.

Current book-in-progress: Breaking Dawn
Current movie/tv obsession: Drillbit Taylor
iTunes Loop: Stop and Stare - One Republic

1 comment:

Anais said...

i get two pictures and in one i look dead and the only reason i look decent in the second is because a shot is covering my face...

HELLO please put a pretty one of me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit