Thursday

*snarf*

I AM SO SICK!

I feel like shit! I'm boogery, sneezy, drowsy and just plain feeling like I got hit by a truck. I went to sleep at 9pm and still feel soooo tired. The good thing is that neither James nor Jenna had fever all night - but now mommy has whatever they got. Fantastic.

Book club lunch meeting yesterday was fun. We went over "The Book Club" and we were all in agreement that it lacked character definition, etc. This months choice is My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult.

I went online since I was inspired and bought several books: The Gargoyle, The Last Lecture and pre-ordered The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory. So yes, I'm excited about this. Not to mention on their way are Acheron and the new Nicholas Sparks - The Lucky One. So I'm pretty much covered for the next two months. I'm still reading Breaking Dawn. I'm taking my time on it as I want to enjoy it as much as possible - since the story of Bella and Edward is definitely coming to an end on this one.

And well, that's it. I shall be sitting at my desk looking and feeling like shit all day - the end.

Current book-in-progress: Breaking Dawn
Current movie/tv obsession: Awake
iTunes Loop: Hold You in My Arms - Ray LaMontagne

1 comment:

Anais said...

My Sister's Keeper is most def an awesome book! BUT i warn you.... keep tissues with u! at the end you will need a hug as well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit