Wednesday

BORED OFF MY ASS!

That's all I can really say. I washed clothes today. I also organized and cleaned the bathroom cabinet. I HATE daytime television. There is just nothing on. Still struggling with The Story of Edgar Sawtelle - so I started reading The Duchess too. That's not much better. I finally slept last night. We finished Meet the Brown's. Tonight we're watching What Happens in Vegas - that should be fun. I still have a pooping problem. I think I'm worse now after the surgery than I was before. I'm still annoyed with life -ugh.

Current book-in-progress: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle and The Duchess
Current movie/tv obsession: What Happens in Vegas
iTunes Loop: none

1 comment:

Art4mysanity said...

Ay pobrecita. Why don't you scrapbook some dude? Anyway we miss you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit