Friday

Julio's Birthday

Today is my poor hubby's birfday and #1 I am broke so I haven't been able to buy him anything; #2 we can't go anywhere because my mom is having her kitchen and tile redone so therefore I got no babysitter; and #3 we are being threatened by a Category 4 hurricane.

So instead of actually going out and doing something fun for the birthday, we went to Lowes and got all the hurricane supplies we need including a $600 generator. And then we went to dinner at Beef O'Brady's. That's it nothing fun going on. Terribly worried about this stupid hurricane. I really hope it deviates and decides that South Florida is not it's cup o tea. We shall see.

Current book-in-progress: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle and The Duchess
Current movie/tv obsession: Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
iTunes Loop: none

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit