Friday

Friday

Finally! God, every day this week has felt like a damn Monday. I am actually doing a little jig for Friday - woot.

Anyway, that's it. Everything that I could've done throughout the week for upcoming birthday party and Disney trip is done. All that is left are the last minute things that had to be left - well, to the last minute.

I need to resolve the piñata issue that I have. I'm not sure how to cover the used one that I already have so I might just buy a new one. And, I'm placing the catering order this afternoon. So it should be a nice gathering of about 15 adults and 6 kids. More than I expected but I definitely wanted her little friends there. She's thrilled and nothing excites me more than seeing her face of amusement.

I can't wait. I shall keep you posted with pics and other such nonsense. Have a great weekend!

Current book-in-progress: The Gargoyle and The Lucky One
Current movie/tv obsession: Wow Wow Wubzy
iTunes Loop: Sweet and Low - Augustana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit