Monday

What are you Reading on Mondays? (Week 8/17/09)

For everyone elses responses, please visit J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. What am I reading this week?



Last week I read the following:
- Fragment - Warren Fahy [review]
- Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater [review]
- Summer of Two Wishes - Julia London [review]
- Dancing with Ana - Nicole Barker [review]
- The Chosen One - Carol Lynch Williams [review]
- City of Bones - Cassandra Clare [review]
- Dark Hunger - Rita Herron [review]

I reviewed the following:
- The Calling - David Mack [review]
- Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick [review]
- Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict - Laurie Viera Rigler [review/giveaway]
- Hidden Currents - Christine Feehan [review]

What are you reading this week?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apologies about Mr. Linky! I used the one from last week. Just installed the new one and transferred your link to the new one.

Jess said...

Wow -- you had a fantastic week! I am currently reading Dancing with Ana -- I hope you enjoyed it!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Can't wait to see what you think of Impossible.

Tammy said...

I've got The Chosen One on my TBR stack and might have to add the Jane Austen book you listed, too. Sounds right up my alley!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I really liked Rude Awakenings!

The Reading Momster said...

God you had an awesome week - last!

bookmagic said...

Wow, you had a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit