Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 2/1/10)

Well the weekend's over and it's a rainy Monday here in my part of the world. It's been raining since before I woke up and hasn't stopped since. Hopefully it doesn't mean that the weather is going to drop again... urgh. I finally got all the sweaters, jackets, scarves, etc. put away. And can I just tell you how much laundry that means... all that layering?!

Other than that, life is boring right now. Not much going on. My nerdy self is excited because I did get a lot of reading done last week, yay me!

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Last week I read the following:
- Noah - Jacquelyn Frank
- Alice I Have Been - Melanie Benjamin
- Just One Wish - Janette Rallison [review]
- The Warlord Wants Forever - Kresley Cole
- The Summer We Fell Apart - Robin Antalek

I reviewed the following:
- A Little Bit Wicked - Kristin Chenoweth & Joni Rodgers [review]
- Lone Star Legend - Gwendolyn Zepeda [review]
- Bridget Jones's Diary - Helen Fielding [review]

Have a happy Monday and fantastic week!

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love the Wench cover :)

Jenny said...

Hehe, I put all my sweaters and stuff away too and then it was freezing yesterday and cold and rainy today!!

Cindy said...

Great picks for this week, I hope you enjoy them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit