Thursday

Thursday

I am so tired this morning. I'm in a slump. I'm not sleeping well, I'm reading a book that doesn't really inspire me enough to read it, I'm exhausted, etc. HELP!

I've been trying to read The Witches of Eastwick - and considering, I've been trying to do this for the past 2 days, I'm still not passed page 20. I hate when this happens to me. I'm dying to get back to reading the last 2 Sookie books, but they fall under a challenge that doesn't start until Saturday so I'll have to wait 'till then. Although I'm sure if I started now, I'd probably be done with both by then - ugh. So I'm stuck with The Witches of Eastwick. I'll do my best to get into it today, although I can't promise anything.

Other than that, tomorrow is Halloween, my hubby gets back from Vegas and on Saturday I'm going to see the New Kids on the Block (which I am thrilled about) with my friend Jennifer. So when I think of that it brightens my gloomy day.

Another thing to make me happy, I just ordered some books online. YAY ME! I got Belong to Me by Marisa de los Santos, Testimony by Anita Shreve, The Guernsey Literary and Pottato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and In the Woods by Tana French. I can't wait to get them!

And that's it. Not much going on. blah

Current book-in-progress: The Witches of Eastwick
Current movie/tv obsession: Grey's Anatomy
iTunes Loop: Soulmate - Natasha Beddingfield

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit