Friday

RIP IV Challenge Wrap-Up

Photobucket

Can I just say how much I loved this challenge! I really did! It got me in the Halloween mood all month long. I read books outside my normal genres (and by that, I mean horror). It was so fun and I got a lot more titles read then expected. The challenge was for 4 titles and I definitely surpassed that amount - Yay me! Here is my final list:

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
Impossible - Nancy Werlin
Fairest of All - Serena Valentino
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Tombstone Tea - Joanne Dahme
The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger
Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink
The Vampire Diaires - L.J. Smith
The Peruke Maker: The Salem Witch Hunt Curse - Ruby Dominguez
Hellbound Hearts - edited by Paul Kane & Marie O'Regan
Ginger High - Melissa Burmester
Skeleton Creek - Patrick Carman
Day by Day Armageddon - J.L. Bourne
Another Faust - Daniel & Dina Nayeri
Dying to Meet You: 43 Old Cemetery Road - K. Klise & M. Sarah Klise
The Magician's Elephant - Kate DiCamillo
A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb
Ruined: A Ghost Story - Paula Morris
Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror - Chris Priestley

This was spOOktacular reading. I can't wait for this challenge again next year!

5 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I read 15 books! You have done so much better. Great!

RIP IV Wrap-up

Beth F said...

Holy Cow!! You did an amazing job with this challenge!!!

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

You are a reading machine! I'm jealous...

Alison (Alison's Book Marks) said...

I don't know anyone who reads as much as you do! It seems like you not only crushed this challenge, you had a helluva fun time doing it!

DesLily said...

yep you really did surpass what you signed up for! lol.. I enjoy Carls challenges, I hope you enjoyed yourself too! (sure looks like you did!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit