Monday

Fall Into Reading 2009 Wrap-Up

The Fall Into Reading 2009 Challenge was officially over yesterday. Here is my original post with my "hope to read" titles - I only read two of those... gosh, I suck. I always set aside books but then something I've been "needing" to read comes along... and well, so much for pre-planning. Here are the final titles I used for the challenge.


1- The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening - L.J. Smith
2- The Peruke Maker: The Salem Witch Hunt Curse - Ruby Dominguez
3-
Hellbound Hearts - Paul Kane w/ other contributors
4-
Ginger High - Melissa Burmester
5- Skeleton Creek - Patrick Carman
6- Another Faust - Daniel & Dina Nayeri
7-
Dying to Meet You: 43 Old Cemetery Road - Kate Klise
8- The Return - Victoria Hislop

9- Tall, Dark & Fangsome - Michelle Rowen
10-
The Magician’s Elephant - Kate DiCamillo
11- A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb
12- Ruined: A Ghost Story - Paula Morris
13-
Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror - Chris Priestly
14-
Oh. My. Gods. - Tera Lynn Childs
15- Beastly - Alex Flinn
16-
Hate List - Jennifer Brown
17-
Olive Kitteridge - Elizabeth Strout
18-
Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen - Susan Gregg Gilmore
19- Willow - Julia Hoban
20-
Legacy - Cayla Kluver
21- Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey
22-
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
23-
Hot & Irresistible - Diane Castell
24- Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List - Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
25- To Desire a Devil - Elizabeth Hoyt
26- Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
27- A Courtesan’s Scandal - Julia London
28-
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
29- Sins of the Flesh - Caridad Pinerio
30-
Thirsty - Tracy Bateman
31 - Hannah: Daughters of the Sea - Kathryn Lasky
32- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - Kate DiCamillo
33- Matchless: A Christmas Story - Gregory Maguire
34- Perfect Timing - Jill Mansell
35- After the Moment - Garrett Freymann-Weyr
36- Over the Holidays - Sandra Harper
37- The Recipe Club: A Tale of Food and Friendship - Andrea Israel & Nancy Garfinkel
38- Meridian - Amber Kizer
39- Half Broke Horses - Jeanette Walls
40- Ciao Bella - Gina Buonaguro & Janice Kirk
41- Home in Time for Christmas - Heather Graham
42- Knight of Pleasure - Margaret Mallory
43- Genesis - Bernard Beckett
44- Fallen - Lauren Kate
45- The Christmas List - Richard Paul Evans
46-When Autumn Leaves - Amy S. Foster
47-A Blue and Gray Christmas - Joan Medlicott
48-A Better Part of Darkness - Kelly Gay

And there you have it. As always, this is a fun challenge that I look forward to joining again next year.




4 comments:

Ryan said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Impressive mama :)

Ivana said...

Very nice,congrats...I've yet to finish the last two from my list for this challenge. Amazing list :)

Alison (Alison's Book Marks) said...

No one reads like you do, Nely! You're making the rest of us in this Challenge look like slackers! :)

I'm just glad that I have all your reviews in one post so I can check out the ones I may have missed.

Congrats on the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit